Livewire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Livewire

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to check back every day for scheduled events
Make sure to ask people who are online for the new vent info!!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Members Apply in here
New Members Apply in here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:26 am by Nevik34

» Livewire Expectations
New Members Apply in here EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 am by Josh1735

Top posters
MyAimFail
New Members Apply in here I_vote_lcapNew Members Apply in here I_voting_barNew Members Apply in here I_vote_rcap 
Capleton
New Members Apply in here I_vote_lcapNew Members Apply in here I_voting_barNew Members Apply in here I_vote_rcap 
Josh1735
Nevik34
comssg
Kakateo
CheckurPulse
Byrnsy
I_Love_Guns
WiNTARD
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Members Apply in here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh1735
Leader
Josh1735

New Members Apply in here Empty
PostSubject: New Members Apply in here   New Members Apply in here EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:39 am

These are required in your application to join Livewire

What we offer
* Fun While Gaming
* A laid back attitude
* A friendly environment
* Admins on our servers
* Lots of clan activity

What you need
* 14 or older
* Working Mic
*Download Ventrilo
* Mid skilled
* A good level of gamesense.
* A friendly attitude to other clan members and admins

Post the following:
* IGN
* KDR (under 1.0 will be subject to tryouts)
* Willing to be Teamviewed at anytime asked?
* CBL Clean?
* How Active Are You?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/paradox830
Nevik34
Nevik34

New Members Apply in here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members Apply in here   New Members Apply in here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:26 am

Quote :
These are required in your application to join Livewire

Evidently, after viewing these, Adolph Hitler could make it in. Observe:

What we offer
* Fun While Gaming - I'd say he enjoyed himself quite a bit
* A laid back attitude - he rages a bit ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY ) but in general he's a pretty chill guy...creepily so
* A friendly environment - ah yes, for the home country, building a better Germany, etc
* Admins on our servers - yes...until the coup d'etat that is...and the SS....and well...you know
* Lots of clan activity - he owned the entire military and had several personal militias and youth corps...he basically wants Josh's spot but will settle for 'Divine and Glorious Admin'

What you need
* 14 or older - check
* Working Mic - very check ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY )
*Download Ventrilo - the SS worked fine.
* Mid skilled - for what he was trying to do, yes.
* A good level of game-sense - he viewed the Western front as a real-life board game of Risk...check
* A friendly attitude to other clan members and admins - yes of course. Unless you aren't Aryan.

Post the following:
* IGN - lildictator1337
* KDR (under 1.0 will be subject to tryouts) - the KD ratio is morbid at best.
* Willing to be Teamviewed at anytime asked? - he does the teamviewing. Bow to your fuhrer.
* CBL Clean? - hah.
* How Active Are You? - more than you know.

Just make sure that he leaves on his own accord...wouldn't want anything like the whole RuneScape fiasco occurring.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v_U1JfQHLo

(hundreds of remakes of this btw, I think they are hilarious)

*side note...hope this wasn't crazy-offensive, I don't support any form of fascism, dictatorships, the NAZI party, or any sentiments of the NAZI regime...or hitler. Just pointing out how vague we are lol. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

New Members Apply in here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livewire :: Livewire Info :: Applications-
Jump to: